Our Returns Policy for Blossombeauty.nz:
- We do not offer refunds for any services that have been performed. However, if you are not satisfied with the treatment provided, we will do our best to address any concerns you may have. Please ensure that you are completely satisfied at the time of your appointment.
- We do not offer refunds for any products if you simply change your mind. Please take your time to carefully select your product.
- Returns are accepted within 7 days of purchase, if deemed acceptable by Blossombeauty.nz.
- To be eligible for a refund, products must be unused and in the same condition that you received them, including original packaging.
- If a product is found to be faulty, we may choose to repair the item, replace it, or issue a refund to your designated bank account. A credit note may also be considered, if deemed appropriate by Blossombeauty.nz.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you via email of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed within 7-10 working days.
- Sale items are not eligible for refund.
- We will only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- Return charges may apply and will be notified via email. If the product is faulty, Blossombeauty.nz will arrange for a courier to collect the product for return.
- To request a refund, please contact us at email@example.com, fill out the contact form on our website, or call us directly at 027 932 5752.