Here are some tips for taking care of soy candles at home:
- Keep the wick trimmed to about 1/4 inch before lighting to prevent smoking and sooting.
- Burn the candle for at least 2 hours for the first time to ensure an even melt pool.
- Avoid burning the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep the candle away from drafts to prevent uneven burning and wax tunneling.
- Soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax, so keep the candle away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
- Keep the candle on a heat-resistant surface, and never leave a burning candle unattended.
- When the candle is no longer usable, let it cool down, then recycle the jar.
- Soy wax is biodegradable and easy to clean up with hot soapy water.
Here are some tips for taking care of reed diffusers at home:
- Place the reed diffuser on a level surface, away from heat sources and direct sunlight to prevent evaporation.
- Insert the reeds into the fragrance oil and rotate the reeds occasionally to refresh the scent.
- Keep the reed diffuser out of reach of children and pets.
- Clean up any spills immediately, as fragrance oil can damage surfaces.
- When the fragrance oil has evaporated, or the scent is no longer as strong as desired, you can add more fragrance oil or replace the reeds.
- Keep reed diffuser in a cool and dry place, this will prolong the longevity of the product.
- Reed diffusers can last for several months, depending on the size of the container and the frequency of rotation of the reeds.
- Do not light the reeds
Here are some tips for taking care of room sprays at home:
- Keep the room spray out of reach of children and pets.
- Use the room spray in a well-ventilated area, avoid spraying directly on fabrics or furniture to prevent staining.
- Shake the bottle well before each use to ensure the fragrance is evenly distributed.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions for the recommended amount to use in a room.
- Keep the room spray away from heat sources and direct sunlight, as this can cause the fragrance to degrade.
- Keep the cap on tight when not in use to prevent evaporation and prolong the life of the fragrance.
- If you experience any skin or breathing irritation, discontinue use immediately and seek medical attention if necessary.
- Room sprays are flammable, so keep it away from open flames, and do not spray near any heat source or electrical equipment.
Here are some tips for taking care of soy melts at home:
- Use an electric warmer specifically designed for wax melts, and do not use a candle warmer.
- Break off a piece of the soy melt and place it in the warmer dish.
- Keep the warmer on a level surface, away from flammable objects and out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep the warmer on a heat-resistant surface, and never leave a melting soy melt unattended.
- Keep the warmer away from drafts to prevent uneven melting and wasted wax.
- Soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax, so keep the warmer away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
- When the soy melt is no longer fragrant, turn off the warmer and wait for it to cool down before disposing of the wax.
- Clean the warmer dish with a paper towel or cloth before adding a new soy melt.
I hope you find these tips helpful